Monday, January 17, 2011

A Fresh Start

So my blogging of late has been a bit sub-par.  My sincerest apologizes.  Instead of recapping all the fun I've been up to lately, I am going to claim a fresh start.  A new beginning, if you will.  I think I'll be needing a new date book just to remind myself of all the fun things that will transpire in 2011.

{just to whet your whistle}
finishing my second year as a 3rd grade teacher
celebrating a few important birthdays (one, first birthday which is especially exciting)
getting hitched to my favorite guy
taking a relaxing vacation to Hawaii
moving to a new place
finishing the transformation of said new place (aka the "bachelorpad")
growing this little business
...and a whole lot more

I can't wait!

personalized fill-in planners (begin any day of the year) - $55

No comments:

Post a Comment