Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm BACK!

After a wedding, a Hawaiian honeymoon, the holidays, and an exciting school year (that's almost at its finish line), I'm back!  I couldn't be more ready to get back to supplying all your party, house, and fun surprise needs.  I'm even pondering (ok, more like SERIOUSLY considering) dipping my toes into the home decoration business.  There is nothing that makes my heart happy than a good before and after.  I promise to keep you posted.

In the meantime, happy shopping!  Please let me know if I can help outfit your next party (or room :).  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer!
    I found some pictures of your classroom on pinterest And fell in LOVE! Could you telll me where you got your rug and chicken wire baskets?
    Thanks,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Feel free to visit my weblog : Continuing

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, its good article about media print, we all be aware of media is a wonderful source of data.

    my weblog :: domain names for sale

    ReplyDelete