Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Now, I know it's only October, and fall has just begun, but I've got Christmas on the brain.  I absolutely love fall--don't get me wrong, it's my favorite.  However, this ole gal has had "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" stuck in her head since February.  Certain people (possibly my sweet fiancée, ahem...) think that Christmas music is best left to make its debut after Thanksgiving.  A girl's gotta celebrate somehow.

Enter the latest Christmas orders.  
sweet gift stickers for my sister's family

These beauties were waiting on my front porch this afternoon.  What better way to kick the season off in style???  Especially with "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" playing softly in the background.

these stickers are pretty cute too.

Nothing can show him up though.

small stickers - $35 for 100
large stickers - $35 for 60

They also come in round and rectangle.
Imagine the possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment