Tuesday, September 14, 2010

As Seen In...

Sloane's Birthday Party Loot

pint-sized plates perfect for the birthday girl

I want some of these for myself...
Visit her sweet momma Erika's blog to see them in action!

{In other news}
  • I am loving every minute with my sweet 3rd graders!  They are so funny!  I wish it wasn't illegal to post their picture on here.  You would just want to eat them up!
  • Wedding planning is at a bit of a standstill at the moment.  Still waiting on that much-anticipated football schedule to be released.  Don't you know that we have our priorities straight--wouldn't want to double book on a game day.  It's so fun to dream and plan in the meantime though.
  • While Will has knocked out asking his groomsmen to be a part of our special day, the big questions still remain  to be asked for me.  I'm majorly lacking in the creativity department these days. 
  • But I did get a few special ones to join in the excitement!
Cupcakes for the job at hand

Approval all around

Don't worry--even the boys said yes.

{That's all my brain can dump out right now.  Stay tuned for more.}

No comments:

Post a Comment